Like a local private guided city tour
Escape the usual sightseeing tours and experience Marrakech like a local. Stroll the busy cobblestone streets of the city center, taste a traditional pancake of the Maghreb and visit the unique BAHIA PALACE and KOUTOBIA MOSQUE.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque, it is located in the district of the south-west medina of Marrakech. The mosque is decorated with curved windows, a strip of ceramic, pointed merlons and decorative arches; it has a large square with gardens, and is lit at night. The minaret, 77 meters (253 feet) high, includes an arrow and orbs. It was completed under the reign of the Berber Almohad caliph Yaqub al-Mansour (1184-1199), and inspired other buildings such as the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The palace of Bahia is a nineteenth century palace of eight hectares located in Marrakech. It is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture, one of the major monuments of the country’s cultural heritage and one of the main places of tourism in Morocco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Medina of MARRAKESH is a true open-air theater that always amazes visitors. Thanks to its original design, which has always been preserved, its construction materials and decoration are used . the medina of Marrakech enjoys all its original cultural as well as natural components which give it an outstanding universal value
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the clients at their hotel or riad.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.