Lima Buffet Dinner & Folkloric Show at Dama Juana Restaurant
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thus creating a singular ambience which combines dance, music and flavours. Dama Juana restaurant offers a buffet dinner with live shows that mix the main dances from different regions of Peru.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Buffet dinner: appetizers, main courses, desserts, one pisco sour and a non alcoholic beverage.
- Peruvian folkloric show (from 20:30 to 22:00 hours)
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop-off.
- Personal expenses
- - Spend an unforgettable evening at Dama Juana.
- Taste typical Peruvian dishes at dinner.
- Enjoy one of the best touristic show in Lima.
- Learn about Peru culture in a different way.
- Enjoy the flavors, music and colours of the show.
• ceviche and other options.
• Arroz con pollo and other options.
• Mazamorra morada and other options.
Departure Point :Damajuana, Barranco, Av. República de Panamá 240, Cercado de Lima 15049, Peru
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
- You can enjoy the buffet dinner from 19:30 to 23:00 hours
- The folkloric show starts at 20:30 and finish at 22:00 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.