Lima by Night and Magic Water Circuit Tour
Let’s enjoy Lima entirely lit in a 4-hour city tour by night through the Historical City Center, depicting some of the most representative buildings and the Magic Water Circuit, the greatest show of fountains and lights in Latin America. Head to the Cosmopolitan district of Miraflores and lastly, the Bohemian district of Barranco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Let’s enjoy Lima entirely lit in a city tour by night through the Historical City Center and the Cosmopolitan districts of Miraflores and Barranco. We will begin our adventure in the city center where we will appreciate some of the most representative buildings, especially lit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
We will then continue to the Magic Water Circuit, the greatest show of fountains and SLIGHTs in Latin America. It is an amazing show of cybernetic and interactive ornamental fountains where there is a perfect communion of water, light, music and images.
Stop At: El Parque del Amor, Malecon Cisneros Parque del Amor Miraflores, Lima 15074 Peru
We will then continue to the district of Miraflores with a stop at the “Parque del Amor”, whose main highlight is a sculpture dedicated to lovers made by the renowned Peruvian artist, Victor Delfin. The park is surrounded by an undulating wall where you can read romantic verses by the most famous Peruvian poets.
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Jr. Batallon, Ayacucho 271, Lima 15063 Peru
Finally, we will end our tour at the bohemian district of Barranco, a traditional place of encounter of artists and writers, which concentrates pubs, discos and Creole peñas. Here we will walk to the Bridge of Sighs, immortalized in a famous song by composer Chabuca Granda.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A change of clothes is recommended if you want to get wet.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.