Lima City Tour and Larco Museum
Explore Lima’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, packed with fascinating historic buildings. The route begins at the traditional Pueblo Libre district, where you visit the Larco Museum, located in a beautifully restored viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid from the seventh century. The museum boasts a complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver objects, as well as pieces of erotic art. Then visit the Casa Aliaga, a colonial mansion granted by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains, Jeronimo de Aliaga. This is the only house from that time, still belonging to the same family. Continue with a scenic tour through the colonial downtown. See the Main Square, where you can appreciate the grandiose architecture of the Spanish Empire. Admire Lima’s Cathedral, built during the 16th century. Finish the trip returning to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission to Larco Museum, Casa Aliaga and Lima Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Lima
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Snacks and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
A colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Archbishop of Lima with its elegant balconies, the Government Palace and its magnificent bronze fountain dating from 1650.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Lima, Jiron Carabaya Plaza de Armas de Lima, Lima 15001 Peru
Considered cultural heritage of humanity. It is located on the east side of the main square of Lima. Its facade is Renaissance style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for your pick-up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- You should wear comfortable clothing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival and must take an antigen test at your arrival (ordered by the peruvian government). It can be at Jorge Chávez International airport or with a local laboratory (we can help you coordinate it).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.