Lima Market Tour, Cooking Class and Pisco Sour Lesson
Take a guided market tour, watch a cooking demonstration and discover the signature tastes of Peru: fish ceviche and the pisco sour cocktail. You'll visit a typical fresh produce market in Lima, and learn how to prepare Peru’s national dish and drink. Then sit back and relax, and enjoy a traditional Peruvian lunch at a local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Ceviche and Pisco Sour demonstration class
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lima, Lima, Lima Region
Today we will focus on the exquisite fusion between Peruvian ingredients and diverse world renowned techniques. In the morning, we will begin our tour in Lima, visiting a typical Peruvian market. We will be witnesses of the variety, freshness and colors of the different products that our country has to offer. We will continue our tour visiting a restaurant, where we will learn how to prepare a delicious Peruvian Ceviche and Pisco Sour, national drink. Finally, we will delight our palates with a traditional lunch in a local restaurant. Return to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.