Lima: Palomino Islands, swim with sea lions in the Pacific Ocean
You will set sail to the Palomino Islands, located in front of the Lima coast, from the La Punta. On your way, you will stop at the San Lorenzo Island,which is eight kilometers long and has played an important role in the history of Lima. You will visit the Palomino Islands, two islands that are part of a special ecosystem, where an extraordinary fauna - composed of sea lions, local and migratory birds - coexists. The lack of predators makes it possible to dive with the lions and penguins at a short distance and in complete harmony. You will finally return among islets inhabited by guano birds and the second largest colony of Humboldt penguins in Peru, while you enjoy a snack.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat tour
- Chance to swim with sea lions
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Wetsuits and life jacket
- Snacks, water and soft drinks
- Seasickness pills
- Boat crew and instructor in the water
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- Personal expenses
- Witness the fascinating wildlife and the gorgeous rocky cliffs of the Palomino Islands off the coast of mainland Peru.
- On your way out to this paradise in the Pacific, pass by other stunning islands, and then once you arrive, jump in the refreshing waters to swim alongside sea lions
Departure Point :Av. Coronel Bolognesi 865, La Punta 07021, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This activity is not for people with mobility impairments.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and rubber shoe soles.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat.
- It is highly recommended that you eat a very light breakfast on the day of your tour to avoid seasickness
- This part of the pacific ocean is fed by the Humboldt Current. That means the water temperature varies from 7 to 19 degrees Celsius depending on the time of year. Neoprene swimsuits are available.
- Most travelers can participate
- For passengers with transfer option: Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro & Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.