Lima Photo Day Tour
THE REAL LIMA TOUR _ The Lima Photography Day Tour is the only tour that will take you to touristic and untouristic places of the peruvian Capital. And all of that by walking and using the public transports ( safely of course ). Is there any better way to discover Lima other than doing it as a "Limeño" ?
Your guide will be a professional photographer and a fanatic of the peruvian culture and history.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personnal insurance
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central (Central Market)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Main square of Lima
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central (Central Market), Lima Peru
This is how Peruvians eat. Must visit
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco, Plaza San Francisco S/N Al Costado Del Colegio Nacional de Ciencias, Cusco Peru
Visit of the Catacumbs
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Bohemian District of Lima.
Street Art, and coffee break if needed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Morro Bay, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo County, California
Fisherman Harbour, and the best view point of Lima
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Iglesia Matriz Virgen Milagrosa, Cl. Lima 333, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.