Lima Today: A Thriving & Growing City
Explore the other Lima, the one that nobody visits, the old neighborhoods showing how we used to live not so long ago (it shows a Lima stopped around the 1980s), the new neighborhoods product of the new immigration, where you will learn how they have got a new life in this big city. Visit the other extreme, the high end neighborhood where the best universities are located, and the modern Lima is building. Get to know the cultural side of Lima, the new Theatre just recently built and have a ride in the only Metro route we have in Lima so far.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Metro fee
- All activities
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only in the areas of Miraflores and San Isidro)
- If you choose German speaking guide, it is 25% extra.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores
- Entry/Admission - Santiago de Surco
- Entry/Admission - Jockey Plaza
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Nacion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
• Suggested start time 8am. Our minivan will pick you up rom any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro. Neighborhoods with ocean view.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Santiago de Surco, Lima 15023 Peru
• Visit the district of Santiago de Surco, its old area, showing an old traditional neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jockey Plaza, Javier Prado Este 4200 Surco Santiago de Surco, Lima 15023 Peru
. • Visit the Jockey Plaza, the biggest and most exclusive mall of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Nacion, Av. Javier Prado Este 2465 San Borja, Lima Peru
• Stop at the "Estacion de la Cultura" or the Culture Metro Station, where the Gran Teatro Nacional and the National Library are located.
• Experience a small ride in the Lima Metro (fee included)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please detail name of your hotel and address. Pick up may be before or at starting time.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you choose German speaking guide, it entails an extra of 25%
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.