Lima: Water Magic Circuit, Historic Downtown & Catacombs Night Tour
Discover the nightlife of Lima, admire beautiful and illuminated colonial buildings, and experience the local culture in the Historic Downtown of the city. See the creepy and mysterious Catacombs of Lima. Explore a network of tunnels, underground rooms and find remains of people who lived hundreds of years ago. Visit a unique park with a complex of water fountains that release jets of water up to 80 meters high. Enjoy a wonderful show of lights, colors and magic at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Tour Guide
- Snack and drink on board
- Live entertainment & show in Water Magic Circuit
- Admission ticket to the San Francisco Convent & Catacombs.
- Detailed tour to all the mentioned places.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- Typical desserts and drinks (Available to purchase).
- Pick up/Drop off from Lima Airport or Callao Port ($15.00 extra per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Visit the historic side of Lima and explore its streets at night. Admire the beautiful and illuminated Cathedral of Lima, an architectural jewel that has a Renaissance style facade and various chapels such as the Sagrada Familia and La Inmaculada Concepción. Walk around the Main Square, see beautiful buildings like the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and feel a different atmosphere admiring the beauty of these lighted buildings.
Walk by Chabuca Granda´s boulevard as you experience the nightlife of the colonial side of Lima. Try local desserts, typical drinks and visit a unique chocolate museum at night.
Later, visit the San Francisco Convent and its famous Catacombs. Discover a unique part of Lima underground with corridors full of history and explore great locations such as the library, different rooms, and corridors with beautiful paintings around and the main cloister with piles and a great work made with wood and stone. Explore a network of tunnels and underground rooms and find remains of people who lived hundreds of years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Explore the Reserve Park and visit the Water Magical Circuit, which has an interesting fountains complex that release jets of water up to 80 meters high.
The fountains, which have different forms and sizes, show a mix of music, light, color and even images that strongly attract the attention of everybody. This site has a World Record Guinness for being the biggest complex of water fountains of the world in a public park. Enjoy a magic show of lights and take wonderful pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Finally, enjoy panoramic views of a pre-Inca building called Huaca Pucllana, a huge complex made of clay and mud beautifully illuminated at night and considered a ceremonial center from the Lima culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.