Lima with Larco Herrera Museum (half a day)
This unique half-day city tour (shared services) shows you the highlights of Lima in three different periods: the Inca Empire, colonial times, and modern Lima. On top of this, you visit the Larco Museum to admire the best and most complete pre-Hispanic gold and silver collection. The perfect introduction to Peru’s vibrant capital!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Shared transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victor Larco Herrera, Victor Larco Herrera, La Libertad Region
Its new galleries display the best and most complete collectionof gold and silver of Peru together with its famous collection of erotic pottery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
A pre-Inca ceremonial pyramid-shape temple that has survived Lima’s wild urban sprawl.
Pass By: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
Its central monument gives homage to Peru's liberator, José de San Martín.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.