Lima's City of Kings Tour
Discover and experience the city of Lima in its three periods: Prehispanic, colonial and modern in a local way
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Central - MUCEN (del Banco Central de Reserva del Peru)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
We begin our tour with a panoramic view of the "Pucllana Pyramid", a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century AD. and considered "sacred town" by the Incas.
Stop At: Museo Central - MUCEN (del Banco Central de Reserva del Peru), Jiron Ucayali 271 Esquinas de los Jirones Lampa y Ucayali, Lima 15001 Peru
We will appreciate the "Treasures of Peru Collection", a select exhibition of gold, ceramic and textile objects from diverse pre-Columbian cultures.
Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, closed to the public Sunday and Monday afternoon. Monday closed all day. Know the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
We visit the Historical Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Paseo de la Republica, the Plaza San Martin, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace between others.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-up transfers are free of hotels or accommodations in the area of the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.Our passengers must wait in the lobby of their hotel or accommodation during the pick-up time, with the address required specifically in their reservation.Miraflores area, the collection service starts from 9:10 to 9:40 and from 14:10 to 14:40 depending on traffic conditions.San Isidro area, collection begins at 9:10 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. depending on traffic conditions.For pickups from other districts, you must pay an additional fee of $ 10 per person in cash.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.