Lindos Day Cruise from Rhodes Town with Swimming stops and Hotel Transfers
A full-day cruise to Lindos village on a passenger boat along the East coast of Rhodes island with swimming stops in Anthony Quinn's Bay and Tsambika Bay. The best trip for those travelers who want to combine sightseeing with swimming! Port transfers from Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Faliraki, and Kallithea are included.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickups only from Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Faliraki, and Kallithea
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drink can be purchased at the snack bar of the boat
- Sun-beds at the Lindos Beach
- Tour guide
- Pickups from other resorts
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
The day-cruise will start with a nice passing through the Mandraki Port. See the sight of the Ancient Colossus, pass by the famous Dama Dama deer statues - the symbol of Rhodes island, see the St. Nicholas Lighthouse, the Church of Evangelismos and enjoy the Panoramic view of Rhodes Medieval Town.
Stop At: Anthony Quinn Bay, Faliraki Greece
On the way to Lindos, enjoy the first stop for swimming at the most famous spot of the Island - Anthony Quinn's Bay! The bay is surrounded by pebbles and rocks, both out and inside the sea, it has the most amazing emerald color!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Access to the village is only on foot. First, you will find two sandy beaches offering a wide range of well-organized swimming and sunbathing facilities. This is one of the most popular swimming spots on the island!
For travelers curious to explore the village, keep on walking and dive into the labyrinthine back streets and alleyways of Lindos!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tsambika Beach, Tsambika Greece
After your visit to Lindos, cap off your day with even more swimming in Anthony Quinn's Bay! Jump off the boat, swim, snorkel, have fun, and get a thrill out of crystal-clear Mediterranean waters!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lindos Beach, Lindos 851 07 Greece
Arrival at LINDOS is magic! After wild bays and rocks, suddenly a white settlement with a beautiful castle on top of its rock appears in front of you! It’s time to explore Lindos! You will have approx. 3 hours at leisure!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Aktaion Rhodes, Pl. Eleftherias, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, you will be contacted and provided with the precise pickup time & place. If your hotel is not listed, write it in the comments, and we will suggest the nearest pickup location.Pickups in Ialyssos are between 07:30 am - 07:45 am. Pickups in Ixia Resort are between 07:45 am - 08:05 am. Pickups in Rhodes Town are between 08:10 am - 08:20 am. Meeting Point is in front of the Aktaion Cafe at 08:20 am. Pickups for the hotels in the Old Town of Rhodes is at the BUS STOP outside Marina Gate at 08:10 am. It is also possible to walk to the Mandraki Port. Pickups in Kallithea Resort are between 07:50 am - 08:05 am. Pickups in Faliraki Resort are between 07:30 am - 07:45 am.Ports
- Mandraki port, Pl. Eleftherias, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2020 - 10/27/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.