Lipari and Vulcano Tour
The tour from Catania allows all those who are in the Hotel or in a B & b to be able to reach and visit the beauty of Lipari and Vulcano belonging to the archipelago of the Aeolian Islands, without worrying about the round trip transfer and enjoy unique landscapes like the Ionian coastal coastline during the first light of morning and sunset when returning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Obligatory stop at the Cathedral of San Bartolomeo in Lipari
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cattedrale di San Bartolomeo, Via Castello 3, 98055, Sicily Italy
During your stay in Lipari the obligatory stop will be the Duomo, the Cathedral of San Bartolomeo in Lipari. Built in the 16th century, it is not only the most important building on the island, but the main place of worship in the entire Aeolian archipelago. So important that it was named by the inhabitants as Citatì, "the city", as it represented the beating heart of the entire Aeolian population.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano, Via Castello 2, 98055, Sicily Italy
The museum complex stands on the riolitic rock of the "Castle" of Lipari, an imposing volcanic dome with natural fortress characteristics, where the inhabitants settled in all the periods in which there was a need for defense.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro storico, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 98050, Sicily Italy
It is possible to walk along Corso Vittorio Emanuele, a point of reference for shopping on the island, where you can find several points of sale, restaurants and typical clubs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Isola Vulcano, Isola Vulcano, Aeolian Islands, Islands of Sicily, Sicily
During your stay on the island, we recommend a visit to the Thermal Pool of Vulcano, where you can make a real "wellness treatment" with the clay mud and the Baia delle Acque Calde, it is a "natural whirlpool" to try absolutely.
For swimming, the Baia delle Sabbie Nere, a characteristic beach formed by volcanic sands, with shallow waters and clear waters.
It is also possible to climb the volcano crater, a walk in nature to enjoy unique landscapes and, once you reach the top, a breathtaking panorama.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.