Liquor visit and tasting - Artelicor
A unique experience in our region, where you can taste 5 spirits made in an artisanal and natural way, accompanied by sweets typical of the area. We explain the process of making each of the liquors.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Visit to our small factory of handmade liquors, with explanation of the process of elaboration and tasting of 5 liquors accompanied with sweets typical of the area.
• Brandy of Orujo - Brandy obtained from the distillation of freshly fermented grape marc
• Lemon Liqueur - Liquor obtained from the maceration of the skin of fresh lemons in pomace brandy.
• Herbal Liqueur - Liquor that is obtained from the maceration of 15 types of herbs and spices in pomace brandy
• Honey Liqueur - Liquor that is obtained with the fusion of pomace brandy with pure rosemary honey, harvested by local beekeepers.
• Pomace cream - Liquor that is obtained from a dairy base with pomace brandy, coffee, cocoa ..
Departure Point :ArteLicor, Calle Carr. de Madrid, 63, 46390 Requena, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/17/2019 - 10/24/2021
Thursday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM Friday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 02:30 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Liquor tastings will only be offered to people over 18
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.