Lisboa Story Centre Admission Ticket
Lisboa Story Centre is an innovative space dedicated to the history of the Portuguese capital, inspired by the wide array of facts and events that have shaped the city. Located in the East Wing of the newly renovated Terreiro do Paço, it has been designed as an interactive Visitor Attraction, comprising 6 public areas, featuring state-of-the-art technology.
Like a well-illustrated book, the Lisboa Story Centre “transports” visitors on a fascinating journey through time. Using a mixture of elaborate sets, multimedia and sensory experiences, the Centre stages dramatic recreations of Lisbon's most important historical events, within the zone between the Baixa Pombalina and the Terreiro do Paço, exploring the myths and realities of this ancient city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Lisboa Story Centre
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Visit: Lisboa Story Centre, Terreiro do Paco, 78- 81, Lisbon 1100-148 Portugal
Departure Point :Lisboa Story Centre, Terreiro do Paco, 78- 81, Lisbon 1100-148 Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free admission for children under 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Audio-guide available in 9 languages: Portuguese (adult and kids version), English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.