Lisbon: 1.5-Hours Private Old Town and City Center by Electric Tuk Tour
This Old Town Tour is tour is perfect for those who wish to discover the city through its historic and cultural heritage. Visitors always fall in love with the old districts such as Mouraria, Graça and Alfama and you will soon make part of this Lovers list.
Your storyteller is going to make sure that this cultural experience is absolutely memorable!
The electric, silent, Tuk Tuk is the newest, most original and funniest means of transportation to discover Lisbon, with local guides who love to show you their city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specifies
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
The city’s oldest neighborhood, home to traditional Fado houses and colourful narrow streets. A place where you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
Pass By: Miradouro da Graca (Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen), Calcada da Graca Sao Vicente, Lisbon 1100-265 Portugal
Graça is On the highest of the seven hills, Graça is located next to the iconic São Jorge Castle and is famous for the superb views.
Pass By: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view, especially popular at sunset.
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The biggest square in Europe.
Pass By: Praca Martim Moniz, Rua de Senhora da Saude, Lisbon 1100-586 Portugal
Mouraria is the most multi-ethnic neighbourhood in the city where you find food from all over the world and one of the most beautiful tiled façades (Viúva de Lamego – tiles and ceramics shop).
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. It can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.