Lisbon Big Overview: 3-Hour Tuk Tuk Tour
For three hours your driver will show you the old town, stop at the main monuments and wherever you like to fully appreciate Lisbon and have fun. Bring up to five friends to enjoy this private tour on a fun a eco friendly vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Stops to see Monuments
- Tuk Tuk
What's excluded :
- Tickets to see Monuments
- Whether you are short on time, or you just want an all round overview of the must-sees in Lisbon, this tour is tailored to you. Experience breathtaking views, iconic monuments, typical neighborhoods, century-old churches and even local gastronomy and get to know the Portuguese capital in just under three hours.
Your itinerary: Factory/Shop of Custard Tart (Pastéis de Belém), Jerónimos Monastery, Mark of Discoveries, Belém Tower, Comércio Square, Chiado, Camões Square, Bica, Parliament, Basílica da Estrela, Príncipe Real, S. Pedro de Alcântara/View Point, São Roque Church, Sé-Cathedral, Portas do Sol/View Point, Graça Church/View Point, Senhora do Monte/View Point, Monastery and Church S. Vicente de Fora, National Pantheon, Alfama, Eduardo VII Park.
For a maximum of up to 6 people, your driver will show you the old town, stop at the main monuments and wherever you like to fully appreciate Lisbon and have fun. For three hours your driver will provide you with the best service possible.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Parents should bring baby car seats when necessary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.