Lisbon: Christmas Street Lights Tour on a EcoTuk - Exclusive Experience
LET'S DIVE RIGHT INTO CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
Inspired by the most beautiful festive season, this 1.30Hour special tour brings together the festive spirit and the magic of Lisbon.
Every year our city is invaded by a kind of Christmas madness that attracts thousands of people that come to visit and check out our over-the-top decorations, themed local markets, awesome festive activities all over town, extraordinary decorations, gigantic sparkling Christmas trees, glittering lights, and epic installations.
Our silent and eco-friendly tuk-tuk is the perfect option to discover all of these main Christmas attractions with comfort and style. Just sit back and experience the Christmas City on a superb trip with one of our enthusiastic storytellers.
The pickup is at Rua do Comércio just steps away from Lisbon’s most famous square: Praça do Comércio where you’ll find the gigantic Christmas Tree.
There is availability for 6 people and it's possible to book daily from 5.30 pm to 7 pm.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- Live commentary on board.
- Included one bottle of water per person.
- Tuk cover in case of rain and a warm blaket.
- Tuk Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Winter Wonderland Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The biggest square in Europe with a great view over Tagus river.
Pass By: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
Baixa is considered the trendiest area in Lisbon, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities and the heart of this European capital. All the traditional shops are decorated.
Pass By: Rua da Prata, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
We will cross this fascinating street, full of modern and bustling shops but still reminiscing of an older time.
Pass By: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
Experience this magical square where the festive decorations are always incredibly cheerful. This downtown area is characterized by the 18th century Pombaline architecture, an important mark of the city’s reconstruction after the destructive Earthquake of 1755.
Pass By: Restauradores, 1249-970 Lisbon, Portugal
A striking square from which you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of the most imposing avenue in Lisbon: Avenida da Liberdade, our city's version of Paris' Champs Elysées. Trust us when we say that if you’d like to explore it further, your best option is to walk down it at the end of the tour, as traffic there is insane!
Pass By: Rua do Comércio, R. do Comércio, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
Enjoy a fantastic view over the Santa Justa Lift, an architectural masterpiece designed by Raoul Mesnier du Ponsard, a student of Gustav Eiffel.
Pass By: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
This area was severely affected by a terrible fire that destructed partially this neighborhood. It's considered the most emblematic and cosmopolitan neighborhood of Lisbon.
Pass By: Rua Garrett, R. Garrett, 1200-309 Lisboa, Portugal
Go up this historic street that houses some of Lisbon’s oldest shops and cafés, home to the oldest bookstore in the city, dating from 1732!
Pass By: Largo do Carmo, Largo do Chiado 8, Lisbon 1249-125 Portugal
With your back to the emblematic Armazéns do Chiado with its imposing Christmas tree, it’s time to welcome the beautiful Carmo Convent ruins.
Pass By: Principe Real, Principe Real, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
This area is full of charming buildings, antique shops, beautiful gardens, cozy squares, colorful mansions, museums and a lot of people in the streets enjoying city life.
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
Before the end of tour we’ll take you through a magnificent viewpoint overlooking our beautiful city, where you’ll be able to take in stunning city views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Marquês de Pombal, 1250-160 Lisbon, Portugal
The Christmas tour will finish here, right outside of Winter Wonderland where you can see a famous Christmas tree, an ice staking rink, local itinerant shops and so much more!
Departure Point :Pestana CR7 Lisboa, R. do Comércio 54, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Marquês de Pombal, 1250-160 Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. It can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.