Lisbon Classic City Tour
Discover the beauty of Lisbon on a half-day trip that covers all of the city's highlights. Enjoy a walking tour of the Moorish Alfama quarter and learn interesting facts about the city from your guide as you wander through the neighborhood’s cobblestone streets and alleyways. Sample Port wine at a local shop; then, head to the Belém district to see the Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery and discover the world's most opulent historical carriages at the Coach Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Some Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Museu Nacional dos Coches
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cityrama Gray Line Portugal, Lisbon 1000-304 Portugal
Start the tour from Marques de Pombal Square
Stop At: Museu Nacional dos Coches, Praca Afonso de Albuquerque, Belem 1300-044 Portugal
The Museu dos Coches presents an exceptional and unique collection in the world of real, richly ornamented vehicles from the 17th to 19th century. Used by the Portuguese Court and other European Courts, by the Patriarchate of Lisbon and noble houses of Portugal, until the appearance of the car.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
The Monastery is a cultural landmark that has not escaped even artists, chroniclers or travelers during its five centuries of existence. It was the reception and burial of kings, later poets. Today it is admired by each of us, not only as a remarkable piece of architecture but as an integral part of our culture and identity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Strategically built on the north bank of the river Tagus, between 1514 and 1520, to defend the bar of Lisbon, it is one of the jewels of the architecture of the reign of King Manuel I.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Insulated and highlighted on the wall at the edge of the Tagus River, the Monument to the Discoveries evokes Portugal's overseas expansion. It synthesizes a glorious past and symbolizes the grandeur of the work of Prince Henry the founder of the discoveries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
A square in the Baixa de Lisboa located along the Tagus River, in the area that was the site of the palace of the kings of Portugal for about two centuries and is now partially occupied by some government departments. It is one of the largest squares in Europe, with about 36,000 m²
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Walking tour from Alfama one of the oldest districts of Lisbon and was founded by the Arabs who gave it the name "Al-hama", which means "source of warm waters, good waters". One does not live a genuine experience in Lisbon without getting lost among the alleys and charms of the neighborhood that is considered the heart of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
Enf of the tour.
Departure Point :Cityrama Gray Line Portugal, Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
In case your hotel is not listed, please advise in order to arrange the best pick up option possible and suitable for you.Please contact the tour operator in order to confirm your pick up time and local till 24hours before the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Jeronimos' Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, but as an alternative, we will visit the Palácio da Ajuda (Ajuda National Palace).
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 6 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.