Lisbon: Fado Tour with Live Performance, Wine & Snacks
Fado is the story about the Portuguese people and their lives. In this tour you will learn the origins of this type of music and how it influenced our culture.
Since 2011 it is considered a World Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO and it’s a cultural experience you can’t miss in your stay in Lisbon. A true must see!
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Glass of wine
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Fado show
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Lisbon, Lisbon 1100 Portugal
This tour will take you to a Fado house in Alfama or Bairro alto, depending on the day. You will be accompanied by a local expert guide that will explain you the origins and chronology of Fado in a small stop before the entrance in the Fado house.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.