Lisbon Highlights Including Visit to a Wine Cellar and Wine Tasting
Lisbon Highlights Including Visit to a Wine Cellar and Wine Tasting Tour: A eight hours private tour that will allow you to appreciate the seven hills of Lisbon, the most emblematic monuments of the oldest city in Europe and the charm of an ancestral culture. We will also take you to discover the rural zone around Lisbon, in which we will visit a magnificent wine farm and will taste awarded wines of Lisbon region. Get adventurous with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Pastéis de Belém Tasting;
- Guided Tour to Wine Farm and Wine Tasting;
- Pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities are not included
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
From the top of one of the highest hills you will see the old neighborhoods, the astonishing monuments and the stunning bright colors of Lisbon.
Enjoy the beauty of “Alfama” ancient alleyways. The second oldest district in Europe.
Depart toward “Terreiro do Paço”, considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
Appreciate the beauty of “Liberdade” Avenue, visit “Príncipe Real” and “Bairro Alto”, the trendy districts, and enjoy “Chiado”.
We will take you on a visit to S. Roque Church, where some of Europe’s greatest treasures are kept.
Discover Jeronimos’ Monastery, Lisbon’s ex-libris, and the “Manuelino”, the unique Portuguese 16th century architectural style.
At Belém district, we will offer you the most famous sweet gastronomic wonder, the “Pastel de Belém”.
The morning will end by the Tagus River, where you will have time to appreciate the medieval Belém Tower.
We will take you on a guided tour to one of the best wineries in the country, where it is possible to follow the wine production process. The tour will end with an award-winning wine tasting, in which we will invite you to taste three different types of wine.
• Casa Santos Lima, Quinta da Boavista, Aldeia Galega da Merceana, Alenquer 2580-081 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off included - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal or Lisbon airport.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Terminal Cruise
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our Tours are completly private – you and your travel companions will be alone with our Guide; We provide masks and alcohol-based hand gel; Our vehicles are desinfected after each Tour; Guides are conducting daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work; We implemented social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.