Lisbon Highlights Private Full Day Tour
Visit the highlights of Lisbon on this private, full-day tour. This tour takes you to Lisbon’s stunning attractions and monuments and allows you to sightsee at your leisure. Enjoy a relaxing drive aboard a comfy car or van. Enjoy having your own private guide who will take you to local must-see sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with wifi
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Enjoy the main attractions of the beautiful capital, Lisbon, with a professional guide. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle to the Eduardo VII Park. You will have free time at each stop to explore.
Then, drive through the Main Avenue of Lisbon and Rossio Square on your way to visit Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city. Admire one of the best viewpoints of Graca and Baixa, and the entire northern part of the city. En route to Belem, you will go through Bairro Alto district.
Taste famous Pastries of Belem (own expense). See tombs of Luis de Camoes and Vasco da Gama. At end of the tour find more about the age of discovery by stopping at the Monument to the Discoveries. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade. The monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Before heading to your hotel, cross the Tagus river by the 25 April Bridge, 1st Bridge of Lisbon, and see Lisbon from a different angle. This tour will end at about 6pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season; this tour does not include entrance fees so that travelers can choose which sights to visit
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- The Jeronimos Monastery and Tower of Belem are closed on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to country-wide regulation, the use of face masks inside the vehicle and inside monuments is mandatory. Customers will also be asked to clean their hands with the provided sanitizing gel before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.