Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy the charming and trendy Lisbon for a few hours. Starting anytime of the day.
This specially designed tour for Lisbon is ideal if you have a short stopover. Your guide/ chauffeur will pick you up from Lisbon Airport Terminal and proceed into the city to enjoy a 4-hour tour and see the sights that interest you the most! This experience offers a smart itinerary with some flexibility, meaning you choose where you visit and what you do. Enjoy Lisbon’s atmosphere, wonderful avenues, beautiful buildings covered with tiles.
Enjoy a comfortable sighteeing private tour that may include Alfama, Nossa Senhora do Monte, Bairro Alto, Santa Justa Elevator, and Belem District where the famous custard tarts (pasteis de belem) are made since 1837. Learn about Torre de Belem, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Jeronimos Monastery, etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Walking tour if desired
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start with a pickup from Lisbon Airport Terminal meet and greet your guide/driver, and relax in the comfort of you’re a luxury Mercedes-Benz van as your private host introduces you to the Portuguese history and culture. The itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to your interests, but all tours will include plenty of photo stops.
Explore the the ancient Alfama district, Rossio square, Liberdade Avenue and be amazed by Belem district. Here is where brave Portuguese explorers are honored by their achievements in the past. Take a picture to the Tower of Belem, Discoveries Monument and Jerónimos Monastery.
Take a coffee break and taste the famous custard tart in its original pastry factory since 1837.
If you prefer, a short walking can be done.
At the end of your tour of sightseeing and fun in Lisbon, you'll finish with a drop-off to your hotel or back to the airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at the airport public area, in front of Starbucks Coffee. It's easy: After passing customs, luggage claim area and "nothing to declare" door, follow the ramp to your left. Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are mandatory, available on request if advised at time of booking, please inform children's age
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. In these case our max. capacity is 5people per tour.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.