Lisbon Night Tour with Fado Show
Come meet us or enjoy a fantastic Lisbon Night Tour with the Fado Show in the most charismatic neighborhood of Lisbon, the Alfama district in a unique way, in one of the best and most prestigious Fado villas in Lisbon and get to know this strange way of life. Fado
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Alfama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
Our included dinner fado show starts with pick-up at your hotel, followed by a panoramic view of Lisbon covering the highlights and a view of Lisbon in a different panorama from the same as the best views of Lisbon, lights and old quarters like; Alfama, the old Moorish quarter (the oldest quarter in Lisbon), during the tour the guide will give you an introduction of Fado in its different periods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Now is the time to let us spoil you with a wonderful evening and come and enjoy a fantastic meal of codfish dipped in olive oil, the “mashed” Portuguese potatoes, complemented by one of our world famous Portuguese wines during dinner.
Included in your dinner with the Fado Show menu:
Portuguese bread and butter.
Toast / Butter / Olives / Octopus / Olive Salad
Pig Crushed Pig Cake with Salad.
Roasted Pork Cheeks in Red Wine with Spinach and Potatoes
Lamb Stew with Potatoes and Spices from India
Cod steak confit in olive oil with vegetables and potatoes.
Caramel Mousse “Camel Baba”
Waters, Wine, Beer, Juice
Coffee or tea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Praça Marquês de Pombal 8A, 1250-160 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tourism Agency RM Portugal Tours Certified with the Clean and Safe seal. Taking into account the widespread concern in the resumption of our activity of sightseeing in Portugal, it complies with all the rules and requirements of hygiene, cleanliness and safety for the prevention of all our Customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.