Lisbon Port Wine and Tapas Tasting
Taste 5 premium Ports paired with the best artisanal Portuguese cheeses and charcuterie, including the delicious Pata Negra ham. Our sommeliers will take you into this amazing journey to discover the secrets of Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 top Port wines (white, ruby, tawny)
- Portuguese artisanal cheese board
- Iberian pork charcuterie
- Long cure Pata Negra ham
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Commentary by sommelier
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port wine is one of the most famous wines in the world. The Lisbon Port wine and tapas tasting is a great opportunity to discover it with a local sommelier and Port wine expert.
We have created a special tasting experience: a fun and informative journey for all senses. Discover the secrets with real experts. The smells, the flavors, the richness. Learn how to choose the best Port, the differences, the secrets, the best prices. Learn about the history of Port, the curiosities, the stories of the traditional families that have been doing it for centuries.
Our great sommeliers select everyday 5 different Port wines. You will taste whites, ruby and tawny, to offer you a general perspective of this amazing wine. And we have paired it with delicious Portuguese cheeses, gourmet Iberian pork charcuterie and the famous Pata Negra ham to offer you an even more complete experience.
The Lisbon Port Wine and Tapas Tasting is a small group tasting. No more than 12 people. This will offer you a more personal and special experience.
Departure Point :Lisbon Winery, R. da Barroca 13, 1200-047 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Small group, no more than 12 people. There can be also just one person depending on the bookings for a specific date and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.