Lisbon Private Shore Excursion: City Tour by Minivan Including Food and Wine Tastings
Lisbon is a sight to behold. The city of half a million people reveals the empire it headed in centuries past and boasts large Baroque churches, squares with faded grandeur and a seaside ripe for long romantic strolls. This 4-hour guided private shore excursion takes you to the main sites and landmarks of this European capital, as well as through the centuries of the city’s history. It concludes with delicious Portuguese snacks including a cod cake, a sweet pastry and port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free excursion guarantee
- Pastel de Belém (Belém custard tart)
- Portuguese wine and codfish cake
- Port wine and cheese tasting
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
The city’s cathedral, the oldest building in Lisbon. Called Santa Maria Maior de Lisboa or Sé de Lisboa, the cathedral was built during the Romanesque architecture period and later renovated in the Gothic and Baroque periods.
Pass By: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Drive through the neighborhood of Alfama, the birthplace of fado music.
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Belém, the neighborhood that, centuries past, saw many famous explorers, including Vasco da Gama, set sail to find new worlds and new treasures. After seeing the Monastery of Jerónimos, the Belém Tower and the Discoveries Monument, taste the delicious and world-famous traditional pastel de Belem, an custard tart invented at the Monastery of Jerónimos and introduced to the outside world in the early 19th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stroll around Baixa, the downtown, and stroll in some of the city’s most stunning squares: Rossio, Figueira and Restauradores. Next, try a glass of vinho verde — literally ‘green wine,’ it is meant to be drunk while young and fresh — and a cod cake, a savory delight that is a favorite in this part of Europe. Finish the tasting with a glass of Portugal’s most famous wine, port, paired with cheese.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lisbon Cruises Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Available for cruises docking at 8:30am or earlier only
- If you have children under 12 years old, please advise their age. Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.