Lisbon Private Tour - See It All
Lisbon is romantic, beautiful, historic and a stunning city overall. Many of us who live here take a lifetime to fully discover all of its wonders. With our See-It-All tour we want to give you as much as we can in as little time as possible. The city’s heritage is over 800 years old and there is a lot to learn about it. From Baroque to Gothic architecture, to the narrow streets of our oldest neighborhood Alfama, we have no doubt you will be immersed in this unique experience. We intend to show you all, including the UNESCO-listed sites of Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, even the Christ King monument across the river. Take this journey with us or risk missing out on a unique adventure through Portuguese culture.
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- We begin our journey by picking you up at your Hotel or Local hosting apartment. First things first we head towards the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery. These two stunning UNESCO-listed buildings will astonish anyone. Learn all about the history behind the “Monument of Discoveries” and check out the incredible gothic architecture behind Jerónimos. Before leaving the area you can have a go at the “Pastel de Belém”, probably the most famous piece of Portuguese pastry.
Next up we cross the San Francisco lookalike bridge “25th of April”, named after the date of the Portuguese revolution. We set course for the gigantic monument across the river, called Christ King. We’ll climb all the way up and enjoy a stunning view of the whole city. Upon descent we have the option of having lunch in a number of restaurants across the river.
After fully resting it’s time to head back to Lisbon city center. Here we’ll start by taking a ride through the historic neighborhoods of the city: Bairro Alto, Baixa and the Moorish Alfama.
After checking out some of our oldest neighborhoods we leave the car behind. We begin our climb towards the castle “Castelo de S. Jorge”. On the way up take the opportunity to check out our main cathedral, “Sé de Lisboa”. The view from the castle is something as you learn about the city’s history since its foundation in the 8th century. Many rank it as one of the world’s longest founded cities. This part of the tour is great to get a feel of Portuguese culture and “local Lisbon”.
By the end of the day, if there is still energy and time, we like to recommend one of our amazing viewpoints. There are quite a few great spots for sunset drinks with local music being played. A very good option to take some more pictures of our beautiful city!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your designated hotel/address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.