Lisbon Segway 1.5-Hour Private Tour: Bairro do Castelo, Mouraria
Without tiring from the hills (your Segway does it all for you), you will discover the most sun-kissed hill of the city, rising to the dominating Castelo and descending through mysterious Mouraria, on this 1.5-hour private tour with a local guide. In times past it was the place of battles and conquests; today it is the perfect path to set yourself on an adventure through time that, here, appears not to have not gone by.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available at additional expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
The National Pantheon, housing the tombs of Portugal’s major historic celebrities, is located on the original site of the church of Santa Engrácia. Founded in the second half of the 16th century, the building was totally rebuilt at the end of the 17th century.
Pass By: Feira da Ladra, Campo de Santa Clara Alfama, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
The Feira da Ladra is one of Lisbon's oldest markets and over the centuries has evolved from selling unwanted second-hand goods with unknown origins (hence the name of the market) to the present day jumble of antics and random goods.
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The Praça do Comércio is located in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. Situated near the Tagus river, the square is still commonly known as Terreiro do Paço because it was the location of the Paços da Ribeira (Royal Ribeira Palace) until it was destroyed by the great 1755 Lisbon earthquake.
Stop At: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
The Lisbon Cathedral, often called simply the Sé, is a Roman Catholic cathedral located in Lisbon, Portugal. The oldest church in the city is the seat of the Patriarchate of Lisbon. Built in 1147, the cathedral has survived many earthquakes and has been modified, renovated and restored several times. It is nowadays a mix of different architectural styles. It has been classified as a National Monument since 1910.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museu do Fado, Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, Lisbon 1100-139 Portugal
ou don't have to be a fan of Fado to enjoy the Fado Museum. It’s much more than a tribute to that local musical genre (which was placed on the World Heritage list in 2011), it also shows the cultural and political environment in Portugal, and especially in Lisbon, throughout much of the 20th century.
Stop At: Miradouro das Portas do Sol, Largo das Portas do Sol Alfama, Lisbon 1100-411 Portugal
Marvel with the amazing views over Alfama and Tejo river at Portas de Sol terrace.
Know for its Fado tradition, narrow paths and long stretches of stairs Alfama offers a unique atmosphere on its own.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :R. das Olarias 35, 1100-012 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum weight: 77 lb or 35 kg
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All employees received certified training given by "Turismo de Portugal” on how to comply with the National Health Authority recommendations; We continue to operate only private tours; Vehicles and equipment are sanitized according to National Health Authority recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.