Lisbon Sunset Small-Group or Private Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Watch the sun set over the Tagus River and see Lisbon bathed in the glow of twilight on this small-group walking tour of Lisbon at sunset. Admire the elaborate architecture of the city’s churches and monasteries at dusk, when the changing light highlights shades and features often unnoticeable during the day. Enjoy walking through Lisbon at this hour, when the city changes from the work day to the lively pace of nighttime. Then enjoy a Fado performance and taste Portuguese food and wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Typical tapas dinner with drinks included (red or white wine, or soft drinks). There is a vegetarian option.
- Live Fado music show,
- Ginjinha liquor (for adults, not compulsory)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry to museums and monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moorish Quarter, 1100-394 Lisbon, Portugal
Our Lisbon evening tour will kick off with a bang, as your guide offers you the chance to try a sip of Ginjinha, Lisbon’s trademark liqueur, made from sour cherries and sold as medicine since 1840. For this we'll be in the old district of Mouraria, listening to Fado music in a local tavern.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Alfama, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
Next, we will travel deep into the soul of Lisbon and explore the Alfama neighbourhood. This is the oldest quarter in the city, dating back to the Moorish occupation of Lisbon. Explore Alfama’s small squares, rustic buildings and dark alleyways as you wander along the winding, cobblestone streets.
Stop to breathe in the exciting atmosphere as the local taverns and music venues come to life for another evening of melodic tunes and gastronomic delights. Stop to reflect on the beauty of the River
Indulge in a dinner of traditional Portuguese tapas and wine while appreciating a performance of Fado from one of the most famous houses, a quintessential Lisbon experience that you won’t get on other Lisbon tours! What a fitting finale to this indulgent Lisbon walking tour extravaganza.
Duration: 3 hours 50 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Mundial, Praça Martim Moniz 2, 1100-341 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Alfama, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please note that from November 1st to February 28th, this tour will only operate on Fridays and Saturdays. As well, please be aware that due to shorter days at this latitude in winter, there will be no sunset visible from late October to late March.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- A vegetarian option is available for the dinner. Please inform us in advance if you require a vegetarian meal.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.