Lisbon to Porto with stop in Coimbra and Aveiro
What do you think of a Transfer Lisbon - Porto with visits on the way? Yes it is possible where the places to visit are decided by you, of course we leave our suggestions like Fátima, Coimbra, Aveiro or why not Óbidos the choice is exclusively yours.
We want you to have a very pleasant day where in addition to visits we can also have a gastronomic day also with sweets and regional cuisine, and Leitão da Mealhada in the Coimbra region can be an interesting option, all this comfortably and with the luggage with us safely.
Held in our company, on this tour in a comfortable and 100% flexible way.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private guide and accompaniment to all monuments
- Pick up and drop off at the accommodation
- Compulsory insurance
- Clean and Safe Certificate
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coimbra, Coimbra, Coimbra District, Central Portugal
Coimbra - Coimbra known as the city of the students or did not have the oldest University, where one truly "learns" the meaning of the word Saudade, marking the life of everyone who passes by. The visit to Coimbra can only be completed with the visit to the University, having as its Ex-Libris the Biblioteca Joanina, considered as one of the most beautiful libraries in the world, this true Temple of knowledge. Visit to the historic center, Baixa de Coimbra, where the market used to be, now pedestrian and pleasant.
Stop At: Aveiro, Aveiro, Aveiro District, Northern Portugal
Aveiro - The famous Portuguese Venice, known for its Moliceiro Boats that were used to transport molice a seaweed still used today by farmers in the region, understand the importance in the production of sea salt and consequently its introduction to salt the Cod that arrived from the North Atlantic, which makes this region industrially important and rich with its Art Nova buildings, all of them cataloged and extremely important, without forgetting the Soft Eggs of Aveiro.
Arrival in Porto
As soon as you get to the guide, he will give you some suggestions of restaurants and other places of interest where you will be staying.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Administration Harbor Lisbon, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1399-012 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.