Lisbon Walking Tour with Dinner & Fado Music
Experience Lisbon’s unique culture like a local on this evening walking tour and discover where the musical genre Fado was born. As you walk through some of Lisbon's old districts, your guide will explain the history of Fado, which started here in the 1820s until you reach your final destination.
In Bairro Alto get a taste of the local cuisine and listen to Fado live performances, songs about lost love and 'saudade,' a feeling of longing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional but informal local guide
- Multiple musical live performances (~10 minutes each)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up & drop-off at hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria, Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
We will pass by historical neighbourhoods such as Bairro Alto, Alfama and Mouraria, to learn more about the traditional aspects of life, so you can get a feel of the city like a true local, a ‘Lisboeta’!
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
This walking tour combines two things that define the city of Lisbon: traditional food and Fado music. It is more than just a genre, it is a way of feeling and the sung expression of the Portuguese soul.
Pass By: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
The restaurant is located in the iconic Bairro Alto, where restaurants, bars and hip stores are open to make this one of main spots to go out at night! Dinner and a fado musical performance are included.
Departure Point :Museu do Fado, Alfama, Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, 1100-139 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Tv. dos Fiéis de Deus 48, 1200-190 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French and Italian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- A CONSIDERABLE amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for people with back problems, heart condition and mobility handicap.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour can be cancelled, without prior notice. Refund will be given in these cases.
- It is not recommended to bring children below age 6 (during musical performances, it is required to be totally silent, including pausing from eating)
- There's no special dress code, although it's recommended not to bring slippers or beachwear. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. Masks are required to enter the restaurant.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.