Lisbon's Palaces and Gardens, Private Tour, Full Day
Over the centuries many royal palaces and noble mansions were built in Lisbon. This one of a kind tour focuses solely on seeing three beautiful, royal residences and their breathtaking, landscaped gardens. Discover history and art plus enjoy the rare flowers and plants in the gardens.
- Visit three beautiful former royal residences and gardens
- Enjoy a specialised, guided tour of Palacio dos Marquese de Frontiera
- Wander through gardens of rare and exotic flowers and plants
- Uncover Portuguese history and fine art
- Wonder at the unique tile collections, exotic buildings, rococo design and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Tour of Palácio dos Marqueses da Fronteira
- Private driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Palacio dos Marqueses de Fronteira
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional e Jardins de Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Eduardo VII, Av. Sidonio Pais, Lisbon 1070-051 Portugal
We begin the day at the stunning Eduardo VII Park, the largest garden-park in central Lisbon, with a beautiful central lane leading down towards Lisbon with views of the Tagus river.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio dos Marqueses de Fronteira, Largo Sao Domingos de Benfica 1 Fronteira Palace, Lisbon 1500-554 Portugal
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the beautiful Palacio Marqueses de Fronteira, renowned for its collection of Portuguese and Dutch tiles and a garden full of mythological figures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palacio Nacional e Jardins de Queluz, Queluz Portugal
After lunch our final visit is to the impressive Palácio Nacional e Jardins de Queluz, a fascinating palace and the official royal residence during the 18th century with architectural influences ranging from baroque to rococo to neoclassicism.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
This fairytale castle sits on top of the highest mountain in Sintra and boasts unique architecture with gothic, Egyptian and Moorish influences. Wander through the unique grounds and admire the exotic plants and trees, plus experience the spooky, forested walkways!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, cruise ships and airport in the Lisbon area. Your health and your safety is our priority. Post Covid 19, we will continue to sanitise our vehicles and your car/minivan will have alcohol wipes, water and sunscreen.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Classic Portugal is Certified Tourism Agency with the Clean and Safe seal. We adapt your tour schedule to visit monuments at quieter times and we offer rural, social distancing tours also. Your health is our priority. We have set protocols in place to monitor and protect from Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.