Lisbon’s Wonders – The capital Tour
Lisbon, our beloved Lisboa, city, port and most importantly the capital of Portugal – home to Fado music, maritime voyages and iconic colorful cobble streets, Lisboa has so many interesting facts and hidden secrets that you absolutely cannot miss out on!
One of the oldest capitals in Europe (older than Rome) and the fewest with both a river and coastline, blends traditional heritage and ancient history with innovation & cultural entertainment – we are here to guide you through it all!
A day trip packed with History, stories, the most interesting facts and curiosities and of course the best and most beautiful views. Lisbon’s calling for you, let’s conquer its 7 hills together.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All insurances included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines to purchase tickets
- Transport in a comfortable minivan
- Lot's of fun guaranteed
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets and entrance fees
- Lunch, snacks or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
After the morning pick-up from your accommodation, we will cross the iconic 25th of April Bridge to this amazing location for the first stop of your Tour! This viewing platform inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s (Brazil)Christ the redeemer, stairs upon the seven hills and across the Tejo river into the Atlantic ocean! And nothing better for starting your Tour than a panoramic breathtaking view of all the city you will later explore!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
A hand full of sights in this area for you to gaze upon and take postcard-like pictures for later to remember! A location with as much beauty as stories to tell as every place you look, History made its mark:
a. Bélem’s Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries
b. Jeronimos Monastary
c. Pastel de Belem or Pastel de Nata
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
3- Travel past Lisbon’s narrow cobble streets and traditional century-old districts, where most of Portugal's customs and antique traditions can be seen, full of history and culture, home to the well know FADO:
a. Praça do Comercio
b. Hilltop “Miradouro’s”– “Miradouro” is our word for viewpoint, there are many in Lisbon with the best 360º views of the city so get your camera ready!
c. Alfama & Bairro Alto
d. Sé Cathedral – Lisbon’s oldest cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
4- Take a break from our (wonder)van, and walk the roads of Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina catching sight of its 15th-century extravagant architecture, ancient churches, local shops and traditions (like the “ginginha” liquor you will get the chance to try) and of course the tunes of history, stories, and interesting facts our capital has to offer!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ANY and ALL Hotels, Accommodations (Airbnb , hostels, guest houses etc.) Airport or Port in any of the following locations: Lisbon ; Sintra; Ericeira ; Cascais IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 10AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU. If all is in conformity then our guide will meet you at your accommodation, no need for a confirmation!ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.