Lisvianka day tour near Lake Baikal
Irkutsk, Siberia, Baikal- so romantic and far from the usual city life. Covered in ice and snow biggest part of the year Irkutsk represents this beautiful place by Lake Baikal. Do you know that the centre of Irkutsk is a UNESCO World Heritage site? Do you know that Lake Baikal is the largest freshwater lake in the world? The best way to visit this nature treasure is to go to Listvyanka village. View from the mouth of the Angara river, hike to the top of the hill to Chersky rock for an amazing panorama will leave you speechless. With local charismatic guide you will visit Krestovka wooden orthodox church, junk museum with local artist’s collection of statues made of old car parts, Fish market and of course a lot of views on magnificent Baikal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Listvyanka, Listvyanka, Irkutsk Oblast, Siberian District
*Discover secrets of nature treasure Listvyanka village
*Visit Krestovka wooden orthodox church, junk museum with local artist’s collection of statues made of old car parts, Fish market
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The hotel "Meridian", 26-Y Kvartal, 10 дом, Angarsk, Irkutskaya oblast', Russia, 665806
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.