Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin
This day trip combines all the best parts of Litchfield National Park; including Jumping Crocodiles, Waterfalls, Termite Mounds and an amazing sunset experience. Join your local driver guide for this fun-filled small group experience. Local guides provide information and commentary on Darwin and Litchfield. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort then swim in pristine waterholes, spot birds and wildlife and be enchanted by majestic magnetic and cathedral termite mounds. Picnic lunch is supplied and the spectacular day is finished off with prawns and bubbly whilst watching the glorious Top End sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory
Visit Wangi and Florence Falls with opportunity to swim. See the majestic cathedral termite mounds and Magnetic Termite mounds.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Passenger information collected. Tourism bubble - social distancing required with those not within tourism bubble
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.