Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin
Litchfield is one of the Northern Territory’s hidden treasures, and seeing it from the air is the best way to fully appreciate it. Our Scenic Flight will show you the hidden corners of Litchfield, which are largely inaccessible by land. Stunning waterfalls, wetlands and ancient Outback landscapes provide perplexing views that won’t soon be forgotten. Fly over the Darwin River Dam, Famous Rum Jungle Uranium Mine and onto the majestic Litchfield escarpments. Experience a bird’s eye view of the Magnetic Ant Hills, Cascades, Lost City, and the many majestic water falls including the Florence, Tjenja, Wangi, Tolmer and Sandy Creek Falls.
Heading back, you will fly north out over the inaccessible beauty of Western Regions, and the Bynoe and Darwin Harbour upper reaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Private Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Depart from Kookaburra Air for your scenic flight over the Top End!
Pass By: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield Park Rd, Batchelor, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Scenic Flight over Litchfield National Park and some of it's most stunning sights
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.