Little Big City Berlin Entrance Ticket
Located at the foot of the iconic Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm), Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets. In just under an hour, experience seven periods of time in Berlin, from the birth of the city up to modern-day Berlin. View a magnificent cityscape of Berlin through time and discover the little stories behind the big events that shaped the city. Get closer to history than ever before at Little BIG City Berlin.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Little BIG City
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - Little BIG City Berlin
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Little BIG City Berlin, Panoramastr. 1A At TV Tower, next to the Marienkirche, 10178 Berlin Germany
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of history to life! Directly located at the foot of the TV Tower impressive 3D miniatures, projections and special effects tell you the little and big stories of Berlins past - from the medieval times to the modern metropolis. Discover the rise of the industrialisation, the 1920s and the effects of WWII. See how Berlin was devided up to the fall of the Berlin Wall and learn how the city became what it is today - a really amazing city.
New: Enjoy a virtual flight over the modern metropolis and reveal the untold stories!
Departure Point :Little BIG City Berlin, Panoramastr. 1A At TV Tower, next to the Marienkirche, 10178 Berlin Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1h before closure
- Most travelers can participate
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed Covid-19 infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a mouth and nose mask during your visit
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Please use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.