Little Carpathian Wine Tour
You will be taken through the colorful villages and small towns of St. Jur, Pezinok, and Modra, which lie in the foothills of the Small Carpathian Mountains, where the most famous producers of top-flight Slovak wines have served locals and kings for centuries.You will explore the magic of Red Stone Castle with white peacocks in its park. You will stop for the wine tasting in a 500 years old cellar. Our specialist will provide you in the world of Slovak wines..
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry to the Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tour4U - Bratislava Sightseeing
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour4U - Bratislava Sightseeing, Panska 37 Old Town, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
We will uncover the legend of the Red Stone Castle, which was built in the 13th Century and was part of the border system of fortifications, starting from Bratislava up to Žilina. We will guide you through the picturesque towns of Pezinok, Modra and Svätý Jur, which became free royal towns thanks to their high quality wine production. Our wines were not only popular with the local aristocracy – they receive international awards today as well. Come and taste them!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Námestie Eugena Suchoňa 2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know in which hotel are you staying for pickup in the old town area, else default pickup location near historical opera building will be valid. Please write us the name of the hotel where you are staying.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.