Little Havana: Beyond Cuba Tour
Travelers will have a chance to see every aspect of the Cuban culture within Miami in terms of the people, sight, sound, smell, and flavor of the community.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Museum Ticket
What's excluded :
Cuba is the second closest country to Miami of only 96 miles, 154 kilometers apart. The correlation of Cuba and Miami comes in full intuition from the time Cuba gained independence from Spain. The presence of Cuban culture in Miami is flamboyant in Little Havana from sunrise to sunset. scenery varies from mural art, sculpture, cigar making, to domino players enjoying a game. On site users shall experience the locals through shared history of Cuba from within and abroad.
When: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Time: 10 am 12 pm 2 pm 4 pm
• Bay of Pigs Monument, 806 SW 13th Ave, Miami, FL 33135-5422
• Domino Park, S.W. 8th St. and S.W. 15th Ave., Miami, FL
Departure Point :Bay of Pigs Monument, 806 SW 13th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.