Live a Kayak Experience
In this aquatic adventure we will kayak through the Gulf of Mexico to the Island of Sacrifices, the tour begins in the bay with the sun coming out from the ocean, we will kayak in front of the island to snorkel and appreciate the wonders of the "Parque Arrecifal Veracruzano", where we will anchor and take a break, if it is possible we will go down for a moment to the island and then return to the starting point; being able to observe some turtles or dolphins on the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup
- Professional guide
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
In this aquatic adventure we will kayak through the Gulf of Mexico to the Island of Sacrifices, the tour begins in the bay with the sun coming out from the ocean, we will kayak in front of the island to snorkel and appreciate the wonders of the Parque Arrecifal Veracruzano, where we will anchor and take a break, if it is possible we will go down for a moment to the island and then return to the starting point; being able to observe some turtles or dolphins on the way.
One way shuttle
Kayak to the Sacrifice’s Island and snorkel
Induction class, certificated guide divers, Safety equipment, individual kayak and paddle.
Meeting point: Lobby of the client’s hotel
Starting: 06:30 hrs
Duration: 3 hours
Guide languages: English and Spanish
Operation Days: From Monday to Sunday
*Return shuttle not included
* Subject to change without notice due to weather conditions
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up can be from all the hotels in Veracruz-Boca del Rio.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to change without notice due to weather conditions
- Wet suit, cap, sunglasses, water shoes are optional
- To Know how to swim, in case if it doesn’t know please let know the Guide Diver
- Follow the rules and instructions given by the Guide Diver
- Indicate any type of health issues (Psychological, allergies, asthma, breathing issues, diabetes, epileptically attacks etc.)
- Any modification or cancellation can be given to the program at any moment due to any security issues or climate changes, our priority is the safety of our customers
- Understand that any activity on open water can be a risk
- Do not bring any electronic device that can be damaged at contact with water
- Do not use any type of jeans or shoes that are not compatible with water Activities
- Do not bring any towels, bags, sneakers or any accessories that can be damaged with water (Everything gets Wet)
- Wondering inside the Island is not permitted due to the Navy Law and The Reef Protection program in Veracruz.
- It is not permitted to take away or keep any object such as seashells, beach sand, corals etc.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.