LIVE a Unique Experience in a SEABREACHER included Training and Instructor.
Get ready for a unique, adrenaline-fuelled experience in a sea-breaking vehicle, a new type of nautical vehicle. This mind-blowing boat is inspired by the two most graceful creatures in the ocean: the shark and the orca. You will meet your pilot in the La Isla shopping center. Settle on the boat, fasten your seat belt, and get ready for a pulse trip. Your experienced driver will masterfully control the vehicle's supercharged 260-horsepower engine.
You will glide gently across the surface of the water before diving and disappearing into the depths of the Caribbean Sea. Get ready for a blink of an eye, take off, your pilot will throw the boat out of the water, breaking the surface the same way whales do.
Feel the power of this revolutionary vehicle. The icebreaker can reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour (80 km/h). Your icebreaker can reach up to 6 feet (2 m) deep and 18 feet (6 m) tall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private service.
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
- Guided seabreacher ride.
- Bathrooms and shower área.
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
- Photos (Extra cost)
- Lockers $3 USD optional
You will meet your pilot at the La Isla Shopping Mall. Settle into the craft, fasten your seat belt, and get ready for a pulse-pounding ride. Your experienced pilot will masterfully control the vehicle’s 260 horsepower supercharged engine. Glide smoothly across the water’s surface before disappearing into the depths of the Caribbean. Get ready for take-off as your pilot rockets the craft out of the water, breaching the surface the same way whales do.
Feel the power of this revolutionary vehicle. The Seabreacher can reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour (80 km/h), can reach up to 6 feet (2 m) of depth and 18 feet (6 m) of height. After your adventure, you can check out the footage shot by the Seabreacher’s action cam.
• La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Cancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- You must be 6 years old to realise this activity
- Maximum weight 240 lbs.
- Maximum height 6 ft 4 in.
- If you have back, neck, asthma, claustrophobia or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.