Live Marrakech - Gastronomic Tour On Jamaa El Fna, With Traditional Dinner
- Visit Place Djemaa el Fna in Marrakech with a small group of up to 12
- Learn the spices and ingredients of Moroccan cuisine.
- Includes tastings in the souks and markets
- Soak up the atmosphere during dinner at Djemaa el Fna.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Local transport in town (this is a walking tour, no transport is included)
Meet a culinary guide in Djemaa el Fna, then go on a gastronomic exploration in the heart of the historic city. Before entering the poultry and beef market, sample a range of olives, nuts and other snacks before familiarizing yourself with the basics of Moroccan haggling.
Then follow the smell of saffron, cardamom and turmeric to the spice market in Marrakech, where you will learn the essential ingredients of Moroccan cuisine. In the outdoor souk, see a variety of traditional breads, ranging from pan-fried beghrir cookies to paper, and taste unusual delicacies such as cow hoof, sheep's head and ghoulal, a traditional soup. the snail.
At dinner, return to the crowd of snake charmers and entertainers from Djemaa el Fna and sit down for a full meal, which will end perfectly with an evening devoted to exploring Moroccan cuisine.
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
• Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.