Live pirate Show Experience with a delicious chicken dinner in Cancun (2x1)
Pirate Ship Cancun Captain Hook, is one of the most famous tours in Cancun with its boats El Galeón I, El Bucanero II and La Perla Negra, you can witness a fun and unforgettable show of fighting between pirates through time.
These boats are authentic replicas of Spanish galleons from the 19th century, they were built in Spain in 1985 and used for the recreation of the landing of Christopher Columbus in San Salvador and the Bahamas as part of the V centenary of the discovery of America being transmitted by all the media Worldwide.
A trip that will fill you with joy with its spectacular enemy attack by another boat and in frank combat with swords in the purest Pirate style to defend the treasures of Captain Hook.
per adult from
What's included :
- Grilled Chicken
- Pirate Kids’ menu available
- Open bar (national drinks)
- Pirate show
- Music, games and contests
- Entry/Admission - Captain Hook Cancun
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Dock Fee $15 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Hook Cancun, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Have an incredible pirate dinner show and have a tour around the bay of Cancun. Interact with the pirates in the ship with the different games, contest and dancing. Also, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner which includes salad bar, fruit, rice, steamed vegetables, mash potatoes, lobster tail, steak or surf and turf.
After dinner we will continue with more games and then we will have the pirate attack where the pirate fight to the death to recover the treasure stolen by the enemy. Then, we will have a party to celebrate that we won the fight.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Oasis Palm Hotel, Blvd. Kukulcan KM. 4.6, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.