Live the AMAZING EXPERIENCE driving your own Speedboat and Snorkel in CANCUN.
Get excited as you drive your own speedboat on a walk through the mangroves of Nichupté Lagoon. Immerse yourself in the extraordinary turquoise blue of the Caribbean Sea to snorkel in the world's second largest reef barrier.
During the tour we will take you through the mangroves of the Nichupte Lagoon surrounded by all nature to the Punta Nizuc part of the Great Mayan Reef, the second largest coral barrier in the world, and you will have an unforgettable experience of snorkeling and amaze of the incredible underwater life and the sculptures of the famous Subacuatic museum at the Caribbean sea.
You dont need to have any experience! Our certified guides will help ypu to drive your boad and feel the adrenaline in your veins. For safety purposes the minimum age required to drive a speedboat is 18 years old.
Experience one of the main and important attractions that Cancun has to offer!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Croissant
- Soda/Pop - Soda or one bottled of water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life jacket
- 1 hour of Speedboat adventure and 1 hour of Snorkel
- Showers and Lockers
- Punta Nizuc Coral Reef Admission
What's excluded :
- Marine Life Conservation Fee of $13 USD per person
- Photo and video Package (ADDITIONAL COST)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupté, Galaxia Cancun, 216, 77518 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Drive your own speedboat for two and follow your guide through the Nichupté Lagoon.
The tour includes safety instructions and a bilingual guide who will show you the hand signals before departure. Navigate the sinuous canals as you enjoy nature and watch the wildlife. You will pass through the mangrove jungle and you will reach the seaside where you will stop for snorkeling.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Punta Nizuc, Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
you will reach the Caribbean Sea where you can immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters that it is characterized to perform the snorkeling activity on the reef of Punta Nizuc while you swim you can understand why this area is known for its abundant marine life, its fish and incredible coral formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Jungle Tour Adventure Cancun-Speed Boat & Snorkeling tour, Boulevard kukulcan k.m. 14.6 interior de estacionamiento del, restaurante fred´s house, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.