Live Virtual Christmas Tour in Rome
During this time of travel restrictions, take advantage of this brand new virtual tour that will show you Rome’s spectacular Christmas lights and decorations LIVE from the coziness of your home. A professional local guide will show you the way and entertain you via Zoom. Just follow along, and enjoy the virtual visit!
You will stand right in the center of St Peter’s Square, opposite the marvelous façade of St Peter's Basilica, where every year the Romans light a big Christmas tree and put up a different life-size Nativity scene.
Once your guide has moved inside the Church, you will take a peek at the Pietà by Michelangelo, the Dome, the mosaics, John Paul II’s resting place, the bronze canopy. The tour will then take you outside again so you reach Castel Sant’Angelo via the so-called Passetto di Borgo, an elevated passageway popes used to escape from during perilous times. The tour will end with scenic views over Rome’s legendary river, the Tiber, from your guide's camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide as host and moderator
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Admire the amazing St. Peter's Basilica and see La Pietà by Michelangelo, the Dome, by the same artist, the all-pervading mosaics. The St Peter’s statue and the bronze canopy (or “baldacchino”) built by Bernini.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
See the Egyptian Obelisk in the center of the Square, and the Twin Fountains on each side.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Your will admire Castel Sant'Angelo from outside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.