Liverpool Waterfront Photo Tutorial Walk
We will take a steady stroll around Liverpool’s fabulous waterfront, soaking in the beauty of the architecture, the people and the unique atmosphere that you only find in the wonder that is Liverpool! Whatever the weather, you will discover ways of creating excellent photographs whilst gaining key insights in to the wider issues of location Photography from highly experienced Photographer and Lecturer. You will learn how to more confidently and creatively approach photographing locations. Discover how to be the master your camera and utilise the light around you. Begin to understand the importance of considering the final image whilst you are shooting. By learning these important and enjoyable steps, you are guaranteed to leave feeling excited by your experience and the images you have created.
Maximum Group size is 8
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - At both ends of the day at the meeting point there will be tea, coffee and soft drinks available.
- Lunch - You will be able to select a lunch and drink valued up to £10 at the lunch location.
What's excluded :
Learn how to photograph Liverpool Waterfronts fabulous iconic locations. Discover how to utilise your camera and the available light to ensure that you get the images that YOU want. Learn manual photography from an highly experienced photographer and lecturer during this friendly, laid back and highly informative day.
The day will begin with a meet and great and a coffee where Lance will go over the itinerary of the day, whilst gaging the level of tutorship required by each individual (Max 8)
We will then walk around the waterfront, seeking out inspirational images as we go looking at iconic buildings and landmarks.
You will receive in depth tutorship on camera set up, how to approach locations, consider composition, lighting and to understand the importance of creative photographs with the final image in mind.
We will break for a rest and lunch before continuing our tour around the waterfront and continuing with creating and learning.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a well-earned rest and a coffee whilst we review your images. You will receive critique on what you have created along with advice on how to get the best out of your images at the edit and print stages.
• Royal Liver Building, Royal Liver Assurance Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1PW England
• Pier Head, Liverpool England
• Albert Dock, Hartley Quay, Liverpool England
• The Cunard Building, Cunard Building Water Street, Liverpool L3 1DS England
• Port of Liverpool Building Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1BY England
• Museum of Liverpool, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1DG England
• The Wheel of Liverpool, Keel Walk Next to Liverpool Arena and the historic Albert Dock., Liverpool L3 4FN England
Departure Point :Hartley Quay, Liverpool L3 4AN, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for visually impaired.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.