Livorno Private Shore Excursion to Portovenere and the Cinque Terre
Customized Portovenere and Cinque Terre shore excursion from the port of Livorno for the discerning traveler seeking an authentic Italian experience on a small group tour with only the very best of English speaking driver guides. Discover Italy 'close up' in a Mercedes minivan of up to 7 - 8 people that takes you into the very heart of this beautiful World Heritage site. Get the most of your time ashore to explore the colorful fishing village of Portovenere and adventure through the Cinque Terre villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Train or ferry travel through the Cinque Terre
- Entry/Admission - Portovenere
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
Stroll through the narrow alleyways of this lively and colorful fishing village to reach the church of San Pietro with beautiful views across the bay. A great way to discover this area is from the sea and we recommend departing from the harbor to enjoy the ferry ride (additional cost) to Vernazza. The ferry journey will take you past the villages of Riomaggiore and Manarola with great photo opportunities from the sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
This is a great stop for lunch. Vernazza, with its proud fishing traditions, faces a little bay surrounded by cliffs and two ancient watch-towers and dominated by the church of Santa Margherita di Antiochia built in 1318 with its foundations in the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
After lunch meet up with your driver for the short drive to Corniglia, the oldest village built around the XI century. Unlike the other villages, it is not directly adjacent to the sea and instead is set on top of a promontory surrounded by vineyards, terraces and olive groves; connected to the sea by 365 steps. For those who walk or hike there's a beautiful path from Vernazza to Corniglia! Enjoy a gelato or a Vermentino wine-tasting (additional charge of around 5/10euro per person)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on where your ship docks, your driver will either be waiting on the dock as close to your ship as possible. If there are two gangplank exits he will stand in the centre of both. Or your driver will be waiting after the new passenger terminal that you will have to walk through. He will be holding a sign with your name on it. Ports
- Cruise Terminal Meeting Hall, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- As we look forward to welcoming travelers back to Italy we would like to assure you that your health and safety is paramount. Each vehicle is used solely and exclusively for your private group and is sanitized at the end of every service. Face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues are provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.