Livorno ShoreExcursion: Siena Monteriggioni San Gimignano with Lunch&WineTasting
Enjoy this unforgettable High Level Shore Excursion and make memories of the landmarks.
A day exploring the landscapes and artistic small towns that Tuscany can offer:
• San Gimignano
Wine and Light Lunch in the Tuscany countryside included!
Upgradable with licensed local guide in Private option.
Pickup and dropoff will be at your ship.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Dedicated Local Licensed Expert Tour Guide (upgradable in Private option)
- Wine Tasting and Light Lunch in Tuscany countryside
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano, Unesco World Heritage Site, is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses, with its hilltop setting and encircling walls form "an unforgettable skyline".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
On the way included a very good Wine Tasting with light lunch in a exclusive Farm winery located in a panoramic position on the Tuscany sweet rolling hills!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Monteriggioni is a medieval walled town, whose stone halo shines from the top of a hill, is one of the most memorable towns in all of Italy. The town stands illusion-like to travellers wishing to dive into the Middle Ages
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
The historic center of Siena has been declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year. By walking around the town you’ll be able to enjoy the main attractions from the outside.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.Ports
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.