Lizamar Island half day
Lizamar Island is located in the Rosario Corales Natural National Park, in the Colombian Caribbean very close to Cartagena, just 45 minutes by boat.
In the hotel it is possible to stay or go on a trip, to eat a delicious lunch typical of the Caribbean Coast of Colombia, swim in the crystal clear waters, go kayaking, snorkeling and also know the Oceanarium and Playa Blanca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided in Spanish
- Round-trip speedboat transfer
- Welcome Cocktail
- Use of facilities and social areas on the Island
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Dock Tax / Port Fee
- Services not specified in the plan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Pick up at the hotel 08:00 am.
Transfer to the island.
Use of the facilities.
Return to Cartagena 03:30 pm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel located in Bocagrande, Centro and Getsemaní.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guided in English, it has an additional cost of COP 350,000 per Booking for a maximum of 10 travelers. It is paid at the destination on the day of the tour and can be requested up to 24 hours before the trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.