Llaima Volcano Ascent
The wonderful landscapes of southern Chile make this a unique activity. We enjoy the best views from the summit of the volcano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Technical Team and Clothing.
- Accident insurance. Certified Professional Guide Entrance to the Conguillío National Park.
What's excluded :
We begin our route from Pucón moving to the Conguillío National Park, about 80 km northeast of the city of Temuco. The ascent begins at 1600 meters above sea level, where the Las Araucarias Ski Center is located. Our ascension lasts approximately 6 hours.
The Llaima Volcano is a volcano stratum that rises above 3125 meters above sea level and its eruptive record is classified as one of the most active in South America. Its name in Mapudungun means Veins of Blood.
Departure Point :Rutas Outdoors, Colo Colo 361, Pucon, Pucón, Araucanía, Chile
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.